Love at the first sight - Cruising for adults ("stolen") - Finally you get the goody normally only kids get somewhere - That is all I love Holland America Line for. And it might sound stupid: You can experience a wonderful cruise on a small ship like RYNDAM too.

2009-07-19

EURODAM: The "Refill"

Um auf die deutsche Version zu kommen, bitte unten auf dieser Seite Older Post anklicken.


As promised: a free "refill"...

Coming home my dentist left a notice that another patient cancelled an appointment and so I can come at short-notice.

The dentist is a very good buddy I know from my elementary school and so I had an occassion to go to Berlin and Warnemünde before I need to be at the appointment.

On the way to Warnemünde I met Ning and Greg so they did not need to send my guidebook back by mail.

The made a bike-tour in Berlin and were totally excited. As former Berliner I can fully agree. As long my bike was not stolen: it was the best way to discover Berlin: fast enough to see a lot and slow enough to see a lot... the right speed.

I misused Ning and Gred as chocolate courier. Nina and Anne Garcia really had to suffer under my problems. I wanted to make their suffer a little sweeter. They were very happy they wrote in a mail and it was Nina's birthday. So perfect delivery.

And because this night was a very special night, some impressions for you:







Unfortunately I could not wave to Ning and Greg who was on the other side on their verandah. EURODAM left 15 minutes early just to follow EMERALD PRINCESS. So I was on the ferry boat and the ferry started once EURODAM passed her.













Now I see the first time how nice the elevators were illuminated...

and someone is in MY SUITE... or did I just forget to switch-off the light the day before in Copenhagen???





















AZAMARA JOURNEY did not get the firework but a ship's ballet...



Good Night AZAMARA JOURNEY...

and Good Morning ROTTERDAM...









At 06.05 hrs the first guests were already off the ship...











Now let's face forward to BOUDICCA and QUEEN MARY 2 next month.

I am not sure if I will do the translation again.

I hope that it was fun for you to join us on our EURODAM voyage.

We had a great time on EURODAM and we are looking forward to be back on HAL on WESTERDAM.

Best regards
HeinBloed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wer kommentiert, ist damit einverstanden, dass der Kommentar nach Moderation samt Google-Profil gespeichert und veröffentlicht wird.

Who comments agrees that the comment incl. Google-Profile will be stored and published after moderation.